Bake Off : The professionals Audition 2023
If you’re a chocolatier, pastry chef or patissier in profession and want to test your abilities against the best in the industry,we have got a great news for you. Bake off : The Professionals application 2023 are open now & you can apply now for Bale off : The Professionals auditions.
To participate, you must have a team comprised of a Team Captain as well as the Assistant pastry chef (the Team Mate). The Team Captain should be of the senior or head pastry chef level. The Team Mate may be at any higher professional grade (e.g. sous, chef de partie, commis). the Team Captain as well as Team Mate are required to submit only one form.
Each team will be represented by the team captain’s employer of the moment (the Establishment) or, in the event that the captain of the team isn’t currently employed, a suitable the team’s name is selected to be accepted by Love Productions.
Bake off : The Professionals Overview
|2||Directed by||Emma Reynolds|
|3||Presented by||Tom Kerridge|
Claire Clark (2016)
|5||Theme music composer||Tom Howe|
|6||Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|8||No. of series||5|
|9||No. of episodes||47|
|10||Executive producers||Anna Beattie|
|11||Producers||Kate Baller, Laura Smith|
|12||Production locations||Welbeck Abbey, Nottinghamshire, UK (2016)|
Firle Place, East Sussex, UK (2017–21)
|13||Running time||60 minutes|
|14||Production company||Love Productions|
|16||Original network||BBC Two (2016–17)|
Channel 4 (2018–)
|19||Original release||29 March 2016 – present|
How to apply for Bake Off : The professionals Audition 2023
To apply for Bake off : The Professionals auditions 2023, you need to register yourself at https://bakeoffprofessionals.take-part.co.uk/signup.
The application process consists of 9 crucial stages. Be aware that your “Bake off : The professional application” won’t be considered from the staff until you’ve completed all areas of your application. After these sections have been completed and you have read your Rules of Entry, you must click “SUBMIT”.
Below are the steps to apply for the auditions :
Step 1 : Sign-up on the link provided by completing the following form :
Step 2 : Eligibility
In this step you need to accept all the eligibility terms & Conditions.
Step 3&4 : Captain
In this step, all the personal as well as professional details of the captain including Address, Communication details, Social Media profiles.
In step 4, experience details of the captain are required including previous work history & other carrier related information.
Step 5 : Photo upload by captain
In this step, the admin needs to upload their photographs under guidlines of the application process.
Step 6,7 & 8 : Teammate
In this step, all the personal as well as professional details of the Teammate including Address, Communication details, Social Media profiles.
Step 9: Confirmation & Submit
In this step you have to review all your details & submit the application for auditions.
In this step, all the personal as well as professional details of the Team Mate including Address, Communication details, Social Media profiles.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements for Bake off : The Professionals
- The applicants must be 18 years old or over on the 1st of January 2023.
- The applicants must reside in The UK (incl. Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
- The applicants have to be interested and able to audition in London during the month of October in 2022 (you will be informed the exact dates in case you are chosen).
- Each team should be comprised comprising two (two) experienced chefs who have specific expertise and skills in pastry/patisserie. The team is comprised of a named ‘captain’ (“Team Captain”) and one (one) additional Team member (“Team Mate”).
- The Team Captain must typically be at the Head Chef or similar position and employed (or recently employed) in a kitchen that is professional. The Team Mate could have any level of professional (e.g. sous, chef de partie, commis). All applicants have to present an up-to date CV to be able to back their application.
- All information provided by you when completing the application to the Program (including with regard to all criminal convictions, charges, or instances) must be truthful and correct.
- You are not allowed to be employed (nor recently been employed by) in or had any kind of business or financial affiliation to Love Productions or Channel 4 or an affiliate of either.
- You do not have a close relationship (for instance mother, father or son, daughter, brother or sister) or a close friend of any one that is an employee of Love Productions or Channel 4 or any other person working on, appearing on or associated with the Programme.
Bake off : The Professionals Audition process
- The auditions will be held in pairs, and teams will be required to bring two items from a patisserie that they have made of their own design and the other as a response to a specific request that will be set to the judge.
- Each Team Captain who is selected should nominate at minimum 1 (one) Reserve team members as a possible substitute for the Team Captain or the Team Mate in the event in case of illness during the regular schedule of filming.
- The teams/applicants who are selected will be provided with recipes for the entire show, roughly three months prior to the Programme being shot. This is to give plenty of time for teams to train.
- The teams/applicants selected will be informed well before filming what to expect in terms of equipment and ingredients, and also the format and nature of the programme. Before filming, the teams selected will be required to supply in advance information about the recipes they will use for the majority of the challenges in the Program. However, for certain tasks, teams could be given only a few days notice or time to prepare.
What is the last date to apply for Bake off : The professionals application 2023 ?
The deadline for applications is 20.59 pm on the 16th of September, 2022. If you’ve not been contacted by an individual from the Love Productions team by phone or email before Friday 7th October 2022, your application was not successful this time around.