Season twenty of Big Brother UK Audition has been announced and interested applicants are looking forward to the comeback series of the show, which will air somewhere in the spring of next year.
The Nineteenth season of the popular ITV2 reality show was last aired back in 2018, here’s some good stuff about the Big Brother UK audition 2023, BBUK application 2023 & the complete guide for you to apply for the much-awaited show.
How to register for Big Brother UK Audition 2023? – BBUK Registeration 2023
If you want to be one of next year’s Big Brother auditions, the BBUK application is mainly divided into 4 parts entitled – Your Details, About You, Media Upload & Finish. Here is a step-by-step guide to registering for Big Brother Uk Audition :
- To apply to be on the show next year, go to https://shortaudition.com/Big-Brother-2023 & fill out the application form.
- Check the eligibility requirements to ensure you can participate in the programme and read the terms and conditions.
- You must agree for ITV to process sensitive information about yourself.
- You then have the option to agree for ITV to keep your details on file for three years so that you can be considered for participation in any other shows they produce within that time frame.
- Once you have registered with your name and address you will be taken to an official entry form which you must fill out.
- Part of the entry form includes an audition video in which applicants speak about themselves and why they want to be on Big Brother UK.
Who can apply to be on Big Brother UK 2023? – Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
- All candidates for the BBUK 2023 must be 18 at the time of applying due to the nature of the programme, which brings a lot of chaos between the contestants.
- There is no official upper age limit for the show, but young energetic candidates are welcome.
- The applicant should not be currently employed by any company owned by ITV plc or associated with someone who works on the show.
- Candidates must be able to get a passport valid for at least six months after the programme’s end date.
- They must be available to participate in the programme for at least 10 weeks
When will Big Brother season 20 be on TV?
In October 2022 ITV2 confirmed that there would be a new season of Big Brother UK next year. The show will begin somewhere in March – May 2023, although an official start date has not yet been confirmed.
What is the Deadline for Big Brother UK auditions 2023?
Currently, BBUK applications are open & Friday 27th January 2023 is the last date for registration. However, it’s advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid last moment rush.
How many episodes will be there for Big Brother UK Season 20?
The Show will be streamed for 6 weeks for a total of 36 episodes.
What will be the location for BBUK filming?
Big Brother UK 2023 is set to be filmed at ITV Studios Bovingdon
One thought on “Get featured on Big Brother UK 2023 – BBUK Auditions & application process 2023”
Hello Mera Naam Mohan Pillai Befikre Singer Actor Director I would be very happy. What if I participate in Big Brother?