As we all know that voter id card is the most mandatory document now-a-days . As per indian constitution, every citizen who is above 18 years is eligible to vote .this is also known as universal adult franchise .Not only for voting voter id card is also a essential document required in various field .such as you should apply for passport, voter card is essential document for apply passport..after getting voter id card you become the senior and responsible citizen of the state .
How responsible citizen by casting your valuable vote you have the right to select the representative whom you prefer who work according to you .you can apply voter card online as well as offline i will help you for getting both of it .
Steps to apply voter card online:
- Open chrome and go through the official website nvsp.in
- After that click on the button given below (login/register )
- You will get the option to fill the mobile no and password but as you are a new user you have to select the option given below (don’t have an account create new)
- After that create a new account : But here you have to concern when you fill your mobile number and after filling captcha you will get an otp on that number which you have enter
- After filling otp you have to select an option which is (i don’t have epic no)
- Then after filling some other asked information you can create a new account Then after putting your new account in the required field a page will be open
- You have to select first option of fresh enrollment
- After that, select i am reside of india and select your state and then continue
- Then a page will open asking all information about you after filling all the details click on submit button
- An email to your registered email id should be sent .
- You can trace your voter id card through this official website and also can check you name in voter list
Must Read : Photoshop Kaise Download Karein
Documents required for the application of voter card
- Passport size scanned photograph
- Proof for address such as (water bill ,electricity bill )
- Matriculation certificate
- Pan card as a proof
- Aadhar card should be must
How to apply for voter card Offline
Here we have discussed the easiest way for applying voter card how can one should apply for voter card offline
- Go to the electoral office and get an application form of voter card
- Fill all the information asked as usual
- Attach the documents needed as per told you above .
- Post the form via post office on correct address (the actual address you can get from the official website of nvsp )
- An Nri can also apply for voter card in india
Eligibility Criteria for appying for voter card in India
- He/she should not be the citizen of any other country
- He/she should have the valid indian passport
- The name and the address mentioned in the passport should exactly mention in the application form .
Some changed steps for nri’s
- He should also create an account on nvsp.in
- After that when he select for new enrollment he /she should have to select the option (i am not reside of india )
- Then after filling all the details click on submit your voter card id should be applied
Documents required for nri’s for applying voter card
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Indian valid passport
- Address mentioned should be similar in passport and in application form
- Nri’s can apply voter card offline also by the same procedure written above.
Voter Id Card Size In Photoshop
Width 8.6 cm & Length 5.4 cm
Appropriate image size is necessary for acceptance of voter id card. In Adobe Photoshop, choose a layer of custom size of Width 8.6 cm & length 5.4 cm & drag & drop the scanned image in the layer.