Note : This post is for the Australian spin-off “The Voice Australia”
Singers from throughout the country have been turning heads and chairs on The Voice Australia for 11 seasons and counting. If you believe you have the vocal ability to do the same, here is your moment to shine. The Voice Australia audition 2023 is open now & The Voice Australia applications 2023 may close very soon.
As season 11 has been concluded and this year’s cast may motivate you to try out for The Voice Australia 2023 audition. How can you make your reality TV aspirations come true? Everything you need to know about The Voice Australia Application 2023 is right here.
How can I apply for The Voice Australia Auditions 2023?
Due to pandemic safety concerns, The Voice Australia Audition 2023 is now held online; individuals interested in The Voice auditions need to submit an audition video & fill out The VoiceAu application 2023 at the link given in the comment section & below this post.
Note: Make sure to follow The Voice Instagram and Twitter handles for the most up-to-date information. The Voice Australia 2023 now accepts applications, so if you missed the deadline for the upcoming season, don’t worry—you can still audition under the new deadlines.
By creating an Artist Account on the show’s website, potential participants can register for a Virtual Open Call. If your audition time is chosen, you will be notified via email 24 hours before the audition. Here’s what you should know:
- You will have one minute and thirty seconds to audition, which should contain a personal introduction, an announcement of the song you will sing, and the performance.
- You can sing a cappella, assist yourself with an instrument, or perform along to a backing track. (Make sure you have everything you’ll need ready ahead of time.)
- If you’re utilizing recording equipment, be mindful not to overuse effects like reverb, compression, or vocal enhancers in order to offer the most natural version of your voice.
- Check your lighting situation again: You should be well-lit from the front, not the back.
- Make sure you’re visible on camera; avoid cutting off your head or getting too close with the lens, and make sure you’re in focus.
- When you audition, an onscreen meter will tick down to your audition time. It’s your opportunity to shine once the recording begins. Auditions can be conducted over the phone, tablet, or computer equipped with a camera (iOS, PC, and Android are all acceptable). You will receive an email with your findings after members of the show’s casting team have evaluated your audition.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements for The Voice Australia Application 2023
Although there are strict guidelines for The Voice Australia applications, here we have mentioned a few of the eligibility requirements for participating in The Voice season 12 :
- The applicant should be 16 years old or above
- Individuals having singing talent are welcome
- Individuals must have a valid proof of residence & identity
- Contestants must be fully vaccinated against Covid -19.
- The contestant must be available for the shooting period
Mandatory details required for The Voice Australia application 2023
These are the mandatory details for The Voice application, for duo & trio participants, below details are required individually for each participant.
Details required in step 1
- First Name
- Last Name
- Person 1 – Date of Birth
- Person 1 – Occupation
- Person 1 – Emergency Contact Name
- Person 1 – Emergency Contact Mobile
- Person 1 – Emergency Contact RelationshipCitizen StatusAgree on terms & conditions
Details required in step 2
About You: Tell them about yourself, your prior experiences & all the details brief asked in the application.
Social & Online: Share all of your social media profiles & handles.
Who are the Judges for The Voice AU 2023?
The Voice Australia 2023 Judges update
Update : Keith Urban is not returning for The Voice Australia Season 11
Here is the list of all judges who have been on the Judge’s seat till now :
- Delta Goodrem
- Joel Madden
- Keith Urban
- Ricky Martin
- Kylie Minogue
- Jessie J
- Benji Madden
- Ronan Keating
- Kelly Rowland
- Boy George
- Joe Jonas
- Guy Sebastian
- Rita Ora
- Jessica Mauboy
If we talk about the judges for 11 the season of The Voice AU, Jessica Mauboy, Guy Sebastian, and Rita Ora are the confirmed judges while the name of the fourth judge is yet to be announced.
The Voice Australia Winners
|Season 1, 2012||Karise Eden|
|Season 1, 2013||Harrison Craig|
|Season 1, 2014||Anja Nissen|
|Season 1, 2015||Ellie Drennan|
|Season 1, 2016||Alfie Arcuri|
|Season 1, 2017||Judah Kelly|
|Season 1, 2018||Sam Perry|
|Season 1, 2019||Diana Rouvas|
|Season 1, 2020||Chris Sebastian|
|Season 1, 2021||Bella Taylor Smith|
|Season 1, 2022||Lachie Gill|
Is the Voice Australia coming back for Season 12?
Yes, The Voice Australia is back for its 12 seasons & scheduled to be premiered in 2023
Where can I watch The Voice Australia Auditions 2023?
The Blind Auditions can be watched live on TVNZ,
What is the age limit for The Voice Au auditions?
Minimum 16 years
What is the last date to apply for The Voice Australia applications?
The deadline is not mentioned on the official website https://thevoicecasting.com.au/, It’s advised to submit the Voice Au application 2023 at earliest.