Weakest link has been a classic game show on television since 2001. The Weakest link has roared across Telivison cementing its status as one of the most popular and award-winning programs.
The weakest link, created by Fintan Coyle & Cathy Dunning debuted in 2001 with its first appearance on NBC. After its appearance on the Syndication channel, the show is set to make its comeback for the third season.
If you want to be on Weakest link audition 2023, here we have covered all the details & processes required for Weakest link registration 2023 season 3.
|1||Created by||Fintan Coyle|
|2||Directed by||Bob Levy|
Ashley S. Gorman
|3||Presented by||Anne Robinson|
|4||Narrated by||John Cramer|
|5||Theme music composer||Paul Farrer|
|6||Country of origin||United States|
|8||No. of seasons||4 (NBC, 2001–02, 2020–)|
2 (syndication, 2002–03)
|9||No. of episodes||109 (10 unaired: NBC)|
|10||Executive producers||Phil Gurin (2001–03)|
Ryan O’Dowd (2020–)
Jane Lynch (2020–)
|12||Production locations||Original (2001–03): Studio 1, NBC Studios, Burbank, California|
Revival (2020–): Universal Studios Lot, Universal City, California
|13||Running time||60 minutes (primetime)|
30 minutes (syndication)
Laurelwood Entertainment (NBC season 1)
The Gurin Company (NBC seasons 1-2)
Weakest Link Productions Ltd.
BBC Studios Los Angeles
Universal Television Alternative Studio
NBCUniversal Television Distribution
|16||Original network||NBC (2001–02, 2020–)|
|17||Picture format||NTSC (2001–03)|
HDTV 1080i (2020–)
April 16, 2001 –
May 20, 2003
September 29, 2020 – present
How to get cast on NBC’s Weakest Link Audition 2023?
To be on the Weakest link, you need to meet the eligibility criteria & fill up the Weakest link application. Here is the step-by-step guide to applying for the audition.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements for Weakest link casting
- The applicant should be a minimum of 18 years old as of 24 October 2022.
- All contestants should be valid residents of the United States.
- As per the nature of the show, mentally brilliant candidates are required.
Weakest Link Application 2023
The application process for the Weakest link consists of 8 step process that consists of :
- Creating an account: In this step, the applicant has to provide the basic details such as name, email, mobile number & password.
- Contact Info: The applicant needs to provide basic contact details such as communication address, telephone number, age, date of birth, etc.
- Personal Info: In this step, producers are seeking personal details from you such as languages spoken by you, qualification details, Occupation, Marital status, etc.
- Background: In this step, you provide your background details & agree to a background check given that you shouldn’t have any criminal history & shall not have any charges against you.
- Your story: Give your intro & skills of yourself.
- Agreement, photos & videos: Applicants are supposed to agree to the agreement terms & upload an audition video & photograph. The audition video consists of a 2 min bio including a warm introduction, your hobbies & introduce yourself.
When is the deadline for Weakest Link Audition 2023?
The last date for the Weakest link application is 14 October 2022.