Are you someone who loves cooking and likes to present your cooking talent in front of others? Then what you are waiting for you must have thought about joining the popular cooking show of New Zealand My Kitchen Rules.
Doesn’t matter if you are an expert or just an immature cook. The popular cooking reality show My Kitchen Rules is about to come back with its new season soon and you can be the contestant on the show by completing the easy process.
We have mentioned all the details you require to be a contestant on My Kitchen Rules New Zealand season 5.
Table of Contents
About the Show MKR Season 5
MKR abbreviation of My Kitchen Rules is a popular cooking reality show started in 2014 On TV1 in New Zealand. The show is a complete package of entertainment, fun, challenges and most importantly cooking.
The show features teams of two persons who are already related to each other. The hosts and judges of the show are well-known chefs of the world who challenge and guide the teams for improvements.
The team that passes all the cooking challenges and impresses the judge with their cooking talent is declared the winner of the show and awarded the cash prize of $100,000.
How to Cast My Kitchen Rules New Zealand Season 5?
The casting for the cooking Reality show My Kitchen Rules will be starting soon. If you are someone who wants to showcase your cooking skills on national television, then this is your chance.
The makers of My Kitchen Rules are coming back soon with season 5 and will be looking for new talents to cast in the upcoming season. To get cast you must satisfy the eligibility requirements of the show.
Also, remember you need to participate in pairs. So, make sure to pair with someone you are comfortable with and love to cook with. The casting process mostly includes the submission of an application form and an audition.
How to Audition My Kitchen Rules NZ Season 5 (2024)?
The auditions for the cooking competition series My Kitchen Rules NZ will take place after the completion of the application process. To appear for the auditions of the show you need to apply for the show on the official website when the applications will start.
Fill out the application form and if your form is selected you will be called for the ground auditions. You will be informed about the time, venue and the required details for the auditions.
Make sure to prepare your documents beforehand as you and your teammate need to submit identity proof, proof of address, proof of citizenship and a medical certificate. Be on time and try to impress the casting team with your cooking skills.
How to Apply for My Kitchen Rules NZ Application Season 5?
If you have admired the contestants of MKR on TV and thought about being on the show, then here’s the application process that you need to follow:
- First, visit the official website of the My Kitchen Rules
- you can also click on the link to redirect to the official website https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/my-kitchen-rules-new-zealand/apply
- You will see the application window from where you can access the application form.
- Click on the Download here to download the application form.
- Read out all the instructions mentioned in the form before applying for the show.
- Fill out the downloaded application form with all the correct details that are required.
- Provide all the mandatory details of both the participants correctly.
- Now upload a recent photograph of you and your teammate together.
- Upload a video consisting of both of you showing your cooking skills.
- Make sure the video is no longer than 3 minutes with a file size not exceeding 50 MB and consists of all the details like why you would be perfect for the MKR, Why you want to join and so on.
- Check the application form once again and for the submission email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your application gets selected, you will be called for the auditions.
What are the Eligibility Requirements for MKR?
To apply for the My Kitchen Rules, you need to meet the eligibility requirements of the show. Following are some of the requirements that teams need to fulfil:
- The show requires a pair of two people who can be partners, friends, family or can have any other relationship.
- Both the participants should be 18 years old at least
- Both the participants should be legal residents of New Zealand or possess citizenship of New Zealand.
- Only one participant can sign in at a time as there are chances of losing some data if you log in from multiple devices at a time.
- Both the participants should not have any criminal background.
- Make sure both of you have taken the COVID-19 Vaccination.
Who is My Kitchen Rules judge?
The famous cooking reality show is hosted by the celebrity chef Pete Evans and Manu Feildel. Manu Feildel aka Emmanuel Feildel is a French-Australian chef famous for his long-time contribution in The Kitchen Rules. Pete Evans is a famous chef who has been the judge at My Kitchen Rules for more than 10 years along with Manu Feildel.
Who is My Kitchen Rules host?
Famous star chef and TV presenter Pete Evans and Manu Feildel are the hosts and judges of the cooking competition My Kitchen Rules.
What Is the deadline for Applying to be a Contestant on MKR 5?
The officials have not released any deadlines for applying online for the show MKR season 5. However, interested candidates should apply for the show as soon as the applications get started.
When is the Release of My Kitchen Rules New Zealand Season 5?
My Kitchen Rule is already renewed for season 5 although the release dates for the show are not revealed yet. Stay connected we will update the dates as soon as it is revealed.
Audition Tips for MKR Contestants
- Practice your cooking skills regularly.
- Don’t try to intimate others be yourself.
- Try to learn new skills while practising the existing ones.
- Watch the show to get a better idea about the show.
- Try to showcase your talent often.