Fear the Walking Dead is adapted from a comic series The Walking Dead. if you are someone who loves binging zombie shows and a fan of horror series then you must be a fan of the series Fear of Walking Dead. if you have watched the series then you must have experienced the zombie apocalypse.
More of watching you can now get cast in the series. Yes, you can get cast in the part 2 of season 8. Find out all the details required to get cast in part 2. The producers not keeping the audience on edge have already declared the release dates for part 2. So Fans get ready to binge Fear the Walking Dead with the cast returning for the finals.
The exciting yet horrific series of 2023 Fear the Walking Dead has completed seven seasons and has left the viewers in between with all the questions arrived in season 8 part 2. The series is an adaptation of the comic series The Walking Dead.
The series first premiered in April 2016 and has a total of seven seasons and part 1 of season eight has been completed. The series starting with all the not-so-cool reviews turns into the fan’s favorite in no time changing the views on the zombie apocalypse.
In the series as the world transforms into a frightening zombie apocalypse the characters of Fear the Walking Dead discover the city of Los Angeles while the world gets changed completely. With all the cinematography and the exciting cast, the series has a strong fanbase but also has some rotten reviews.
Table of Contents
What is the process of Fear The Walking Dead Audition and Casting Season 8?
If you are someone who has been a fan of the horrifying series Fear the Walking Dead and had a thought about playing in the series then the chance is for you. The popular zombie apocalypse series Fear the Walking Dead is casting for the new talents for season 8.
Before applying to the auditions make sure that you are 18 years old or above. Also, the casting is open for minors aged between 10 to 17. All can apply for the auditions irrespective of gender and race. One can look for open casting calls and apply for them.
You can directly go for the auditions by filling out the form or you can appear for auditions in virtual mode as well. It doesn’t matter if you are experienced or not you just need to be enthusiastic enough to take part. Practice your zombie
What is the Fear the Walking Dead Season 8 Part 2 Release Date
As the thrilling part 1 ends many questions arrive in the fan’s mind and waiting for part 2 is tough. So to amuse the audience season 8 part 2 cannot come any sooner. In July san diego comic con announced that Fear the Walking Dead season 8 part 2 will be released on 22 October 2023.
Is there a Fear the Walking Dead Season 8 Part 2 trailer?
Sadly there is no trailer release of Fear the Walking Dead season 8 part 2. Although the dates are out it is sure that the production will release the trailer of part 2 soon. Till then to keep in the mood you can watch the trailer of season 8 part 1 released in March.
Who is the Fear The Walking Dead Season 8 Cast and Who Is Back For The Final Episodes
Keeping the horrifying experience live the cast of season 8 will be back in part 2. The Season 8 consisting the main cast of the following:
- Lennie James stars as Morgan Jones also known as Nightingale in the series. He works for the organization after being forced by Padre to capture his adopted daughter.
- Kim Dickens as Madison Clark aka Lark was a former guidance counselor at high school. She was hired by Padre but got imprisoned for rebelling against Padre.
- Austin Amelio as Dwight firmly known as Red Kite who also works for Padre.
- Karen David as Grace Mukherjee aka Heron. She used to work at a nuclear power plant but now working for the Padre. She was in a relationship with Morgan and her adopted daughter who was captured by Padre.
- Christine Evangelista stars as Sherry aka Starling who is the wife of Dwight working for Padre.
- Jenna Elfman as June Dorie aka Blue Jay married John Dorie. She is a kind but mistrustful nurse by profession. She is hiding from Padre.
- Rubén Blades as Daniel Salazar. She is leading a movement against Padre.
- Daniel Sharman as Troy Otto psychopathic son of Jeremiah Otto who died in season 3.
- Colman Domingo as Victor Strand
- Danay García as Luciana Galvez
- Maya Eshet as Sam Krennick also known as Shrike
- Zoey Merchant is Morgan’s nickname Mo also known as Wren. She’s adopted the daughter of Morgan and Grace.
- Jayla Walton as Odessa Sanderson aka Dove
- Gavin Warren as Finch
- Daniel Rashid as Ben Krennick aka Crane
Also the star cast returning in season 8 part 2 are:
- Kim Dickens as Madison Clark
- Daniel Sharman as Troy Otto
- Colman Domingo as Victor Strand
- Rubén Blades as Daniel Salazar
- Austin Amelio as Dwight
- Christine Evangelista as Sherry
- Jenna Elfman as June Dorie