Isaac McCallum impressed judges on Day 4 Auditions
Isaac McCallum is a 23-year-old from Burrill Lake, NSW. He used to work as a trolley pusher at Woolworths, and although he wasn’t a big fan of the job, he worked hard and managed to make his way onto Australian Idol. He sang a beautiful rendition of Lewis Capaldi’s “Bruises” and even got the Golden Ticket.
Issac Mccallum Bio & Wiki
Isaac has always known that he has a great singing voice. However, he has been held back by anxiety and fear. He has always regretted not pursuing his passion, but now he is determined to achieve his dreams. His mother has been his greatest inspiration, and his family has always supported him.
It was his mother who encouraged him to take the stage and sing, and from that day on, he never looked back. He has finally reached where he wants to be, and he is excited to see where his talent will take him next.
- Australian Idol Judges Salary in 2024 – Season 9
- Meet Australian Idol Top 12 Contestants & Elimination
- Chenai Boucher Qualifies in Second Attempt of Australian Idol Auditions | Bio,Wiki,Net Worth
- Meet Imogen Spendlove (Australian Idol) – Bio, Wiki, Net Worth
- TJ Zimba – 24 Years Old Traveller From Zimba Qualifies for Top 30 on Aus Idol