Bethany Byrne (28 years) | Melbourne VIC
One of the greatest jobs in life is being a mother, but many women lose their ambition as they juggle the demands of parenthood and career. However, Bethany Byrne who is from a Mormon family, has stepped up to face all the challenges and pursue her dream of becoming the next Australian Idol.
Bethany Byrne – Bio, Wiki, Age, Net Worth
She gave the judges the remake of Afterglow by Ed Sheeran, leaving the judges mesmerized. Bang! She got the golden ticket
Bethany’s voice has always been mesmerizing, and she has always had the ambition to do something with her talent. Her fear of being a single mom and managing everything caused her to take a break from singing, but now she is back and better than ever.
She came, she sang, and she won the hearts of the audience, judges, and everyone else watching. Her 18-year-old daughter, Sorrell, has always been one of Bethany’s biggest supporters and fans, and even all her family played a role in encouraging her to audition for the show.
- Australian Idol Judges Salary in 2024 – Season 9
- Chenai Boucher Qualifies in Second Attempt of Australian Idol Auditions | Bio,Wiki,Net Worth
- Meet Imogen Spendlove (Australian Idol) – Bio, Wiki, Net Worth
- TJ Zimba – 24 Years Old Traveller From Zimba Qualifies for Top 30 on Aus Idol
- Recap : As it all Happened on last Day of Top 30 (Australia Idol 2024)