Britain’s Got Talent is surely one of the most-watched reality shows across the globe. Immediately, after season 15th was completed, ITV announced BGT 2024 Auditions. In fact, ITV has confirmed that both Simon Cowell and Britain’s Got Talent are set to stay on television until at least 2025.
Britain’s Got Talent audition rounds are live for season 6 & those having special skills and willing to participate in next year’s contest are eagerly searching to apply for BGT 2024. Here’s all you need to know before you apply for BGT 2024.
|2||Created by||Simon Cowell|
|3||Directed by||Jonathan Bullen|
|4||Presented by||Ant & Dec|
|5||Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|7||No. of series||16 (Current)|
|8||No. of episodes||187 (list of episodes)|
|9||Executive producers||Nigel Hall|
Fountain Studios (2007–2016)
Elstree Studios (2017)
Hammersmith Apollo (2018–2019, 2022–present)
|12||Production companies||Syco Entertainment|
Talkback Thames (2007–2011)
|14||Picture format||576i (2007–2010)|
HDTV 1080i (2011–present)
|16||Original release||9 June 2007 –|
- Britain’s Got Talent Audition 2024: What’s Done So Far this Season?
- Britain’s Got Talent Judges 2024
- Britain’s Got Talent Application 2024: How to be on BGT next season?
- How to apply for Britain’s Got Talent Audition 2024?
- BGT 2024 Audition Video Guidelines
- Eligibility Criteria & Requirements to be on BGT 2024
- Britain’s Got Talent Audition Venues 2024
Britain’s Got Talent Audition 2024: What’s Done So Far this Season?
Each year BGT opens up two rounds of auditions where the first round is referred to as “BGT open auditions” and the second is known as “BGT judges auditions”. Similarly, the audition dates for both rounds are not fixed. The first round of auditions was held on 25, 27, 28, and 29 January at London’s Palladium & audience highly appreciated the performances by Britain’s Got Talent Contestants.
Interestingly, the second round of BGT auditions has already been completed from 7th February Tuesday to 10th February Friday. Interestingly, ITV the official broadcaster of the show wanted to air the latest season during the spring of 2023.
If you are willing to participate in Britain’s Got Talent Audition 2024, make sure to follow all of BGT’s official website, social media handles, and the social media handles of judges. Following these will help you get all the details and important dates for the upcoming season of the show.
Britain’s Got Talent Judges 2024
Britain’s Got Talent is set to make a new return when it comes to judges. For the 2023 judges panel, we will see some new faces before the contestants. This is surely a rarity for the show that has kept the same judges’ panel for over a decade now.
Bruno Tonioli the famous Italian choreographer and Latin dancer is confirmed to replace David Williams. Other than him, we will see the same Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon, and Amanda Holden as the judge for Britain’s Got Talent 2023. On the other hand, we will see the same nation’s favorites Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly as the host of the show. They surely have some talent to attract both viewers and the audience with their body language and spoken words.
Britain’s Got Talent Application 2024: How to be on BGT next season?
Following the existing pattern, we can predict BGT application 2024 will be live before the upcoming winter season & shall be open until the last week of January 2024.
The application for the upcoming 16th series has already been over on 31st January 2023 at 23:59 GMT. We know BGT has two rounds of auditions, the first round is where contestants can perform in-person or online by uploading a video of their talent to the officials.
The open auditions are held across several different cities across the nation. Interestingly, most of the time this round is held during the Autumn months. The producers of Britain’s Got Talent show attend the first round of auditions followed by the judges for the second round.
The second round of BGT auditions which is known as “judges rounds” is normally held the following year during January and February. Similarly, the first round of auditions was held back in 2022 and the second round for the upcoming season wrapped up the previous month.
Easiest Way for BGT Audition
Now, you can either give your audition in person or you can apply on Whatsapp by sending a video message, or link to a YouTube clip or an existing video. Other than that, you do have a third option which is known as “nomination”. You can nominate someone you know who has talent by visiting the official website of BGT.
All the successful applicants will be able to head for the second round of auditions. Now, this is the total application process that one will need to go through if one applies for Britain’s Got Talent.
How to apply for Britain’s Got Talent Audition 2024?
Britain’s Got Talent is such a franchise where anyone of any age can apply (some terms and conditions applied) and show their talent to the world. Britain’s got Talent auditions 2024 are live telecast on the official ITV network and website. But, make sure you follow all the terms and conditions before you apply for such a highly-reputable show.
Here is the application process to apply for Britain’s Got Talent auditions 2024 :-
- All the applicants are required to visit the official web portal of the show https://www.itv.com/britainsgottalent
- The registration form for the 2024 audition of Britain’s Got Talent will be accessible shortly on the official website.
- Whenever the auditions are open you will see a “Apply Now” button that needs to be clicked
- Once you click on the link, please make sure to carefully read the entire terms and conditions of the show.
- After clicking on that a new page will open up where the applicants will have to log in and register themselves for auditions
- After you have successfully created an account you need to fill in some basic details such as name, age, gender, contact number, address, and email ID
- After you have filled out the official application form on the official website you are required to make a sample video of your talent. Make sure the video is properly visible and understandable
- Re-check all the details provided including the video you have uploaded and submit them
- You might need to wait to get a revert message from the officials so make sure you always check your email ID
- Applicants can also apply through Whatsapp by sending a simple video message or a YouTube link
- Whatsapp links are also visible when the auditions are open on the official website of ITV
- Before submitting your application form, please take a moment to review it again to ensure that all the information provided is accurate and complete. Once you are satisfied, you can click on the “submit” button to finalize your application.
BGT 2024 Audition Video Guidelines
Yes, your requested guidelines for Britain’s Got Talent audition 2024 have been provided.As Each participant only gets one chance to showcase their talent, it becomes crucial to put your best foot forward. You will be required to shoot two videos, here is the detailed guideline to create an error-free audition video & complete the BGT application successfully.
Audition Video 1 requirements & guidelines
The first video should be an introduction, which is an opportunity to have some fun and showcase your personality. During this video, you should tell us a bit about yourself, including your name, age, occupation, where you’re from, and anything else you find interesting.
Audition Video 2 guidelines
The second video should be your talent performance, and if you prefer, you can combine both videos into one. For those with a larger setup or act, ensure that the camera is positioned so that the entire performance can be seen. Vocal effects aren’t permitted for singers, who should also avoid using a microphone and perform to a backing track or instrument.
Keep the camera stable, and ensure you record in a well-lit location. Adhere to current COVID guidelines when recording your video, and remember that videos must be no longer than two minutes and no larger than 300MB in size. Most video formats are supported, so you should be good to go!
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements to be on BGT 2024
Here are some of the eligibility criteria for Britain’s Got Talent:-
- Participants and contestants will not be eligible to enter the competitive reality show if they are in any relation with the officials of ITV
- Must have unique sill and star quality which will impress the judges
- Below the age of 18 will require a guardian to perform or sit in the audience
- All the contact details provided by the applicants must be valid and legit
- All the participants have to own the CD/DVD in their overall performance at the time of the audition
- All the documents provided to the officials must be legit and valid
- Candidate must carry a valid Passport
- Prospective candidates should possess skills in dancing, acting, and other relevant areas of expertise.
Britain’s Got Talent Audition Venues 2024
The first round of auditions for this year took place at London’s Palladium. Normally, the venues changes every year we are expecting the same for the upcoming season as well. The second auditions were held in Lowry in Salford.
There is very less chance that the auditions for next season will be held in the above-mentioned venues. So, one can expect a change in audition venues for the next season in 2024.
Will there be Britain’s Got Talent in 2024?
ITV has confirmed that Britain’s Got Talent will be on the network for at least 3 more seasons i.e 2023, 2024 & 2025