Kym Miaco (28 years) | Adelaide, South Australia
Kym started singing at the local church when she was just 5 years old, which happened to be the same church where Guy Sabestian went, being her idol she is following the footsteps of him.
Coming from a Filipino family, they taught her guitar and encouraged her to pursue a career in music. With inspiration and ambition, she entered the music industry to showcase her talent.
With the song PYT by Micheal Jackson was such a bold move but she did performed with such energy left the judges like shut up. Yes she won the Golden Ticket.
- Australian Idol Judges Salary in 2024 – Season 9
- Meet Australian Idol Top 12 Contestants & Elimination
- Chenai Boucher Qualifies in Second Attempt of Australian Idol Auditions | Bio,Wiki,Net Worth
- Meet Imogen Spendlove (Australian Idol) – Bio, Wiki, Net Worth
- TJ Zimba – 24 Years Old Traveller From Zimba Qualifies for Top 30 on Aus Idol